My Favorite Spring Outfits to Inspire You

my top fave spring outfits to inspire you

Spring is one of my favorite times of year fashion-wise. I trade in my winter coats for light jackets or trench coats. My thick sweaters get packed away and their lighter weight cousins come out to play. Finally, my favorite part, all my bright colored clothing comes out of hibernation. Neon pinks, light blues, lavender all make a heavy rotation. Ultraviolet is Pantone’s color of the year and I couldn’t be more excited! Stay tuned my favorite spring outfits to inspire you as the temps start to get warmer and the flowers bloom.

*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you make a purchase through the links, we may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. However, all my opinions are my own.

Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘let’s party!’ -Robin Williams

Pin now to read later!

my fave spring outfits to inspire you

favorite spring outfits

my favorite spring outfits to inspire you

This wrap dress from Nordstrom Rack was a steal and I love the modern update on the floral print. Pretty much anything floral is a win in my book. This dress is sold out, but here’s a similar one and some suggestions below! I would definitely wear this dress to brunch with my ladies or on a daytime date with my amazing BF.  The floral spring makes a great statement so you don’t even need much jewelry to complete the look and a neutral shoe goes perfectly.

top favorite spring outfits

my favorite spring outfits youll want

I love this rebel chic look because the pink really adds a splash of spring to an otherwise darker outfit. This Free People skirt that I got from Lulu’s is amazing and has a great fit. I’d been on the hunt for the perfect one forever until I found this. Plus, it’s vegan leather! These cat eye sunnies are going to be a staple in my wardrobe…forever. They make any outfit look so glam. I saw them as an add-on for my spring FabFitFun box and I couldn’t pass them up. So glad I didn’t!

Related:  Guest Blog: A Fashionista's Must Have Travel Essentials

PS. If you haven’t tried out FabFitFun yet then give it a go. You’ll get $10 off your first purchase by using my link here. It is the only subscription box that I absolutely adore and it comes quarterly so I don’t get a bunch of stuff each month.

This get-up is perfect for a night out with the girls and if there was a bit of a chill in the air my leather jacket or grey suede jacket would add a great touch to this look.

shop like a fashionista on a budget to save money

7th week healing from hip surgery

If you can’t tell from my site I love lavender! All of my favorite spring outfits include it. This particular dress is from Hello Molly. It’s an adorable Australian brand so definitely check them out! I love the modern take on a 70’s type dress. Just look at those sleeves! The shoes are “vintage” meaning I’ve had them since the early 2000s and they’ve just come back into style, haha. Sometimes being a clothing packrat can come in handy. Sorry, the dog isn’t for sale. I love him too darn much!

all favorite spring outfits

the favorite spring outfits

Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, I know you have seen this bamboo purse everywhere, but take my word for it, this Amazon dupe is perfect and saves you from wasting money on a purse you probably won’t be using again next year. It’s solid, well-made and comes in multiple sizes. Check out more ways to save on fashion and beauty right here! This bamboo purse instantly takes any outfit from meh to one of my favorite spring outfits.

One of my favorite parts of spring is wearing white pants again. A good white pant can look so refreshing with your bright springy colors and this outfit is no exception. When looking for a solid pair of white pants make sure to shop around. It took me forever to find ones that didn’t unflatteringly crease beneath my thighs. This pair is from J. Crew, but I’ve found a solid pair of white pants is really individual to the person so don’t buy the first pair you come across! These renegade booties from UOIonline go great with white pants, floral skirts or anything else spring. I’m loving the peep toe bootie trend and these even have a touch of fringe!

Related:  Holiday Gift Guide: For Her ($25-$50)

Here you can see that light colored blouse getting some more action again. I love having adorable, light-colored blouses like that because they make it so easy to fit them into different outfits. The real showstopper here is this bright kimono. It takes an otherwise basic outfit and adds a pop that takes it to a whole other level. The benefit of a kimono is that you can add it for an extra somethin’ somethin’ even when it’s hot outside because they’re so lightweight!

Can you tell how much I love neutral sandals with white pants yet? Haha! It’s such a clean and easy to go to look.

I hope you loved my favorite spring outfits because I promise you this won’t be the last spring fashion post. Please share, post and tweet to your friends and pin for some fashion inspiration down the road!

spring fashion inspiration

1. Simone wrote:

So many cute looks! I love the lavender dress and the floral dress the most! xox

Posted 4.20.18 Reply

Hi Simone,

Thanks so much! Those are my faves too 😉

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  2. Ann Snook-Moreau wrote:

I absolutely love florals, so I can’t get enough of your first dress and the kimono! That frilly purple dress is adorable too!

Posted 4.21.18 Reply

Hi Ann,

Me too! Thank you so much. I hope you rock some this spring!

Posted 4.22.18 Reply
  3. Samantha wrote:

I love that Ultraviolet is the Pantone color of the year since purple is my favorite color. I really like all these outfits! They’re so fun. I need some cat eye sunglasses right meow. 😜 Also, you have a very cute dog!

• awaitressnomore wrote:

I know right!? I’m thrilled. Purple is definitely up there on my faves list. I have too many!

Thanks so much. Haha, meow indeed. Cat eye sunglasses are my fave to spruce up any outfit atm.

Have a great spring, Samantha!

4. Ching wrote:

I have seen that bamboo purse and I just think it is the cutest. All these looks suit you so well but I especially like your look with your hair in a bun. So cute on you!

Hi Ching,

Thanks so much! The bun is my go-to, especially during warmer weather, because I have soooo much hair.

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  5. Love the little wrap dress at the top and the lavender one from Hello Molly. So pretty and feminine and your fur baby is just adorable Jen.

• awaitressnomore wrote:

Aw, thanks, Michelle! I have two of the cutest furbabies. Angus, the portie, is the one pictured. He stays with my mom now. Echo, the husky, lives with my bf and I. He pops up on my insta a lot, but he needs some more blog time 🙂

I love those dresses too! I have a weird mix of style because I bounce around a lot, but c’est la vie!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  6. I love the lavender dress although I am a fan of longer dresses but it is really cute still

• awaitressnomore wrote:

Thanks, Ashley. I have some adorable maxi dresses you would love then!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  7. Ahh this is making me SO excited for warmer weather! I love the prints of the dress and the kimono! Keep up the great looks girl!

Hi Riva,

Right!? We just hit 75 yesterday here in Chicago and I was thrilled. I love jackets, but it’s so nice to be able to shed some layers.

8. Kelli wrote:

I love all of the bright colors and florals! This is why Spring and Summer are my favorites 🙂 Great outfits!

Hi Kelli!

Yes, it’s just so happy and cheerful. I’m a big fan. Plus, I’m addicted to anything floral, haha.

9. Ithfifi wrote:

These outfits are all so incredibly beautiful but I am loving the purple dress, that just screams spring, sunshine and flowers in bloom!

• awaitressnomore wrote:

It seems to be a fan favorite! I love the color!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  10. All these looks are so cute and definitely something I would wear. I think i love the purple dress the best.

Hi Sue,

Thanks so much. It’s a personal fave of mine too. It’s got a very updated 70’s vibe and the color is gorgeous.

11. Pazao wrote:

You have so many cute looks, the lavender wrap dress is definitely my favorite!

Hi Pazao,

Thanks so much! I’m glad you like it 🙂

12. Kim wrote:

Your bamboo handbag is everything! Love that you found a more affordable option on Amazon. I need to get it!

Hi Kim,

I’m all about the bargains for trendy items like that. Gotta save your money for pieces that really matter!

13. Chastity wrote:

My faves have got to be the cat eye, yes rock them everyday. I love the blue off the shoulder top perfect for spring into summer. And the bamboo bag is perfect for lunch dates!

Hi Chastity,

Right? I just look at the bamboo purse and I’m like time for brunch with my ladies!

14. Allison wrote:

I love the bamboo bag! (I’ve been under a rock!)

• awaitressnomore wrote:

Haha, it happens to the best of us, Allison!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  15. These are all so cute! Loving that purple ruffle dress!

Xo http://www.lydialouise.com/how-wear-white-denim/

Thanks so much, Lydia!

16. Elizabeth O wrote:

You look lovely and have definitely picked some great items out for the spring. The lilac romper looks incredible on you the colour really suits you and I adore the bamboo bag too!

• awaitressnomore wrote:

Thank you, Elizabeth! That’s so great to hear because it’s one of my fave colors!

17. angela wrote:

These are some nice outfits. Love the lilac colors

Hi Angela,

Thanks so much!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  18. Nice style! Love the floral dress the most! You can wear lavender all year long but it’s perfect for Spring!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply

Hi Beatriz,

I totally agree!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
  19. NAti wrote:

All very lovely looks! My favourite is white pants with a floral kimono and it’s actually a look I wear a lot in spring and summer!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply

Hi!

It’s such a great casual spring look. It makes me want to go out on picnics!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
  20. I love all the colors in your outfits. Spring appropriate. The outfits are all cute and comfortable and you look great in all of them.

❥ tanvii.com

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
  21. Farrah wrote:

I wish the weather were spring-like around here! These outfits are super cute though! I love that lavender dress–it looks gorgeous on you!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply

Hi Farrah,

Thanks so much. Wishing some sunshine your way!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  22. I’m in Greece and this year we don’t get to feel the spring, it is straight to summer. I love the floral baby blue dress. Your ideas are giving me sunshine mood.

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
    • awaitressnomore wrote:

Oh man, I’d be so sad. I love those in-between seasons.

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  23. christiana wrote:

i love all these dresses they all look amazing .the lavender is my favorite though.

Posted 4.28.18 Reply

Hi Christina,

Thank you! Me too 🙂

Posted 4.29.18 Reply
  24. Cia Black wrote:

Love all these looks with the fresh floral vibes. And the wooden purse is Just AMAZING.

Posted 4.28.18 Reply

Hi Cia,

Thank you!!! I love everything floral right now. I can’t wait for real peonies to be in season so I can display them!

Posted 4.29.18 Reply
  25. Super cute outfits! I love the first dress, the purple dress, and the kimono especially! I ended up buying like 5 kimonos for spring. I always over do it. LOL!

Posted 4.30.18 Reply

Hi Nicole,

I feel you on that! I can never say no to a good leather jacket or another pair of shoes. I’m all about dresses right now, haha.

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  26. There are so many things I love in this week fashion. The bamboo purse stand out well, I have not got something like in my wardrobe so may be is time to get one. It matches so well with your low cut brown boots too. The bamboo purse should be easy to match with anything.

Posted 4.30.18 Reply

Hi,

I’m in love with the bamboo purse. It’s not leaving my side this spring and, yeah, it goes with everything 🙂

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  27. I love floral designs and your lovely clothes are clearly a sign of spring. The kimono is gorgeous and practical as it would go with so many different outfits.

Posted 4.30.18 Reply

Hi Emily,

Omg, they’re so great. it’s finally warm enough in Chicagoland to actually wear my spring clothing so I couldn’t be more excited!

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  28. Ayana Nell wrote:

Florals and pastels scream ‘spring’ to me and you nailed this look!! I love all of these outfits! Thanks to bloggers like you I am inspired to work a little harder on my outfits, even as a pregnant toddler mom who is rarely in the mood to do so LOL.

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
    • awaitressnomore wrote:

Aw, thanks so much, Ayana, I’m so happy to be getting back into it. Fashion definitely took a backseat when I was in a lot of pain from my hip issues. I just did not have the energy or motivation. Now I’m catching up for lost time 🙂

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  29. DD's blog wrote:

All outfits are adorable. But I mostly like wrap dress from Nordstrom Rack, I love clothes with floral prints. 🙂

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
    • awaitressnomore wrote:

Thank you 🙂 My only issue is being smaller busted wrap dresses tend to not stay up for me so I have to velcro all the insides, but it works like a charm.

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  30. jill wrote:

I love all of these outfits. The dress in the first outfit is great for spring because it has sleeves, love it. Also that cherry blossom top is too cute, I really want it. PS your portie is adorable

Posted 5.1.18 Reply

Hi Jill,

Thanks so much. Aw, he says “woof” which I think means thank you? 🙂

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  31. Nailil wrote:

That purple dress is my favorite. But every single outfit is very pretty.
    Nailil

Posted 5.2.18 Reply

Aw, thanks so much!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  32. I love that lavender romper most as I have been trying to find nice purple outfit for the longest time! it’s nice to know which season is coming by reading your articles, as Singapore is rainy and summer all year round~

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
    • awaitressnomore wrote:

I could deal with the summer year round, Tiffany, but the rain would definitely get to me.

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  33. Fiona wrote:

I love your outfits especially the floral prints. The colors are beautiful too they look great on you!

XO
    fionadiaries.com

Posted 5.2.18 Reply

Hi Fiona,

You’re a doll. Thanks so much.

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  34. Hi Jen, all the outfits of your spring collection are adorable. I like the white top and bamboo purse most. You look gorgeous in purple dress. Keep posting!

Posted 5.22.18 Reply