Holiday Gift Guide: For Her ($50-$100)
It’s that time of year again and here’s my list of must-have items for the women on your list between the prices of $50-$100. Whether it’s your mother, daughter, sister, wife or girlfriend she’ll be sure to feel like a princess with these goodies under the tree!
- ILY Couture Black Training Jacket– I love, love, love the structure to this jacket. It’s warm, but breathable and is figure flattering. Use my link here for 15% off on your first order!
- ILY Couture Cropped Mesh Leggings– Mesh workout leggings have been super trendy the last year or so, but I had yet to take the plunge until I saw these amazing ones. They are so comfy and I love the breathability that the mesh sections add. I love how badass they look too so I’m happy to wear them inside or outside the gym! Check out my link here for 15% off your first order.
- Chinese Laundry Krush Over The Knee Boot– These are on trend and super gorgeous for the price point. I’ve gotten so many compliments on the tie-up lacing in the back and the special person you give this to will as well!
- Erin Condren Planner– I love how amazingly colorful and helpful her planners are. I’m traditional and love writing down all my my to-do lists by hand and my appointments, etc. I also love looking stylish while doing it and the various options and customization that her planners offer will help the women in your life be organized and stylish!
- New Balance Women’s Coast v3 Running shoe– I’ve been using these for the past 4 months and I love the cushioning it gives without stopping me from being able to feel what’s underneath my feet. They have a surprisingly great grip and the breathability is phenomenal. They translate easily from the gym to running errands because of their low profile and adorable style. Help encourage your female friend to hit the gym in style while keeping their feet supported.
- ‘Sweeter’ Turtleneck Sweater Dress– Sleek, versatile and ultra comfy in a stretchy sweater knit, this long-sleeve dress flatters and flaunts the figure. It will translate great into winter with a pair of black tights and the above suggested over the knee boots.
- Eliza J Cowl Neck Sweater Dress– T’is the season for sweater dresses and I adore the fit and flare style of this one and the cowl neck. The mixed stitching textures and structures of this dress will help her go from day to night easily. My favorite is the blue, but you can’t go wrong with any of these color options!
- Women’s Steve Madden Carrson Sandal– These shoes are the perfect height and are actually pretty comfortable even after hours on your feet. So if there girl in your life loves heals and comfort these are a great choice. They come in so many colors and last a long time. I’m going on my third pair right now in the gorgeous blush color that they have and I’ll probably do a silver one for my best friend’s wedding. You can’t lose with these on your feet!
Disclaimer: Buddha Belly may earn a small amount from items recommended in this post if you purchase. As always, thank you for the support!