My First Month After Hip Surgery

1. Liane says:

What a rough journey, you are one tough lady. Wishing you a full recovery ♡

2. First, great post for anyone looking into or expecting hip surgery in the future. You give a very good picture of what they can expect. Second, I’m so sorry for all the pain and frustrations for you, but love how you see the positive and keep pushing forward!

Aw, thanks, Jen. I appreciate it so much. Things that bend don’t break! So I try to be as flexible as possible

3. Lindsey says:

Wow! Praying for your journey. Hang in there and keep your head up!

4. Nikki says:

Wishing you a healthy and speedy recovery!

5. Tracy says:

You are so strong to be going through this – hope you are back to 100% very soon!

Thanks so much, Tracy. It’s all the good vibes from my readers and friends who have kept pushing me forward 🙂

6. Karen says:

I’m so sorry to hear you are going through so much pain. I myself have been having some strange pains in my right leg. They say it is my back but it sure doesn’t feel like it. It feels like it’s inside my butt cheek. LOL yeah, sounds crazy but it really hurts. It is seriously interfering with my life. It hurts to stand even to cook dinner. It sucks to need pain relief but don’t wanna go that route. What amazes me though is they are so quick to bring up surgery. I feel too young (39) to have back surgery. Wishing you all the best!

Hi Karen,

I feel you so much.

If it makes you feel any better I had my first surgery at 22 and it did provide relief. It probably would have provided continual relief had it not been a newer type of surgery and they missed a piece of sharp bone. That being said unless they know what they’re working on or looking for specifically I wouldn’t let them operate. What kind of surgery are they suggesting? Would it be for your hip?