St. Patrick’s Day Gift Guide
Top o’ the morning to you…or in this case evening. If you haven’t guessed already, with a last name like O’Neill, I’m pretty dang Irish! Ireland is on my bucket list of places to visit, but right now I’ll just have settle for St. Patty’s Day, a couple drinks and some adorable decorations. Here is my St. Patrick’s Day Gift Guide full of the adorable items I’m crushing on for this holiday!
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you make a purchase through the links, we may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. However, all my opinions are my own.
- Knee high Ireland Green Socks($12.95 as of 18:23 CST )-I’m crazy about knee-high socks and when it comes to St. Patty’s Day the more green the better!
- Kiss Me I’m Irish Mug-(2.99 as of 18:23 CST)- I don’t know about you, but I can never have enough mugs. I love taking Instagram pics with my mug of the day and since I’m Irish this mug will be good year-round.
- St. Patty’s Day Pet Costume with Beard-($9.23 as of 18:23 CST)-No St. Patrick’s Day Gift Guide would be complete without a lil’ something for your pet too! Don’t make Fido sit out on the fun. Dress him up for the day with his very own leprechaun costume.
- St. Patrick’s Day Wreath($70.00)- I have a not so secret obsession with holiday wreaths. I made my own for Halloween, but since I’m still healing from hip surgery I don’t have time this year to make a St. Patrick’s Day one. That’s where Etsy came in handy. Is this not the cutest St. Patty’s Day wreath? I’m in love!
- St. Patrick’s Day Kitchen Apron($19.99 as of 18:23 CST)-Again, if you’re Irish this is actually a super cute apron for anytime, but what better occasion to buy it for than the day of the Irish?
- Let’s Get Lucked Up Tee($24.95 as of 18:23 CST)- I’m going on a bar crawl for St. Patty’s Day and I knew I had to have this shirt as soon as I saw it. A swearing pun? I’m in. My nerdiness knows no bounds.
- St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Shamrock Scarf-($15 as of 18:23 CST)- I just think this is gorgeous and I can’t believe it’s only $15! If you’re looking for more of an understated outfit for St. Patty’s Day I can’t imagine any better accessory.
- St. Patrick’s Day Hanging Decoration ($5.99 as of 18:23 CST)- Having a party or just decorating your house for the holiday? Look for some adorable wall hangings to get in the spirit.
- Kiss Me I’m Irish Pillow ($19.50 as of 18:23 CST)- Pillows and wall hangings are my first choices when I’m looking for some holiday decorations. They are easy to store and easy to put up. Win win!
- Jameson Whiskey Pub Sign ($68.50 as of as of 18:23 CST)- If I had a basement with a little bar this would be the first decoration I would choose. It looks so beautiful and well-made.
'May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.'Click To Tweet
I hope everyone has a happy and safe St. Patrick’s Day. Please share this gift guide with anyone you think might like it and comment below with you’re favorite item from the guide! If you liked St. Patrick’s Day Gift Guide here’s another gift guide you may like! Sláinte!