My Second Week Healing After Hip Reconstruction Surgery

1. Katrina says:

Sounds like your recovery is progressing nicely! Hope the worst pain is over now.
    Katrina recently posted…Rodeo Day Weekend Recap + A Date Night, FinallyMy Profile

2. Wow, this sounds like such an intense experience for you. I’m glad you still seem pretty positive about it all – I’m not sure if I would be the same!
    Courtney from Antipodean Adventurer recently posted…A Beginners Guide to Visiting KauaiMy Profile

It was definitely a process to get there. It was hard not to be upset at doctors or myself for not figuring out what was going on sooner when the pain first started happening, but pointing fingers doesn’t get my better. I’d much rather make the most out of my life 🙂

3. Molly says:

Good luck as you continue through your recovery!

4. Esme Sy says:

Gosh, that was tough but you made it! I can relate to your “same wall” experiences and at one point I started to be frustrated I threw things at the wall (haha!). I wish you the best for your complete recovery!

Haha, thank you! I’ve begun talking to the dog and myself which isn’t something I’ve ever done before, but the dog seems to enjoy it!

5. Sounds like you are well on your way to a full recovery. So glad to here that you got the report and figured out what the doctor missed. Wishing you all the best!

6. Amy Mia Goldsmith says:

Good luck with your recovery. I’m glad to see that you are smiling in the photos and that the recovery is progressing well! You are brave and strong!

Amy Mia

Aw, thanks so much, Amy! You’re a doll. Life is always going to throw things at you and you can choose to make it a harder experience by being upset about it or a better one by looking at it positively. I’m in enough pain so I’ll stay on the positive side 🙂

7. I’m glad that your recovering process goes well and hopefully it will continue until you can finally healed. Hip reconstruction seemed to be very new to me and I find it interesting. Keep doing well and just continue your exercise, it will really help.

8. Ithfifi says:

I am so sorry to hear you needed surgery and that you’ve been in so much pain but you seem to have such a wonderfully strong and positive attitude. I hope you continue to heal up at a fast rate. I am glad that the doctors finally discovered what was causing your pain in the first place. I hope you continue to heal up at a fast rate. Also its wonderful you are sharing your experience for others who may experience the same trouble as you ♥
    Ithfifi recently posted…Unicorn & Acrylic Prism RainbowsMy Profile

Thank you so much for your kind support! It seems to be helping my abdominal pain so I just feel like the luckiest person in the world despite the momentary pain now.

9. Elizabeth O says:

You are so brave. I am really pleased to hear your recovery is going well and to see you smiling in your pictures. Sending positive prayers your way.

10. Lyosha says:

Hoping for your soonest and fullest recovery! fingers crossed!
    Lyosha recently posted…Lingerie and Swim CPMMy Profile

11. Sarah says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the highs and lows of your recovery. (And thanks for the recommendation of Game Night — I thought the previews for it look pretty good.)
    Sarah recently posted…The Bachelor Recap: Arie’s Season, Episode 9My Profile

12. Kendra says:

I’m sorry that you had to go through hip surgery. It seems like you’re doing everything to take care of yourself. I hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back to being active again!
    Kendra recently posted…Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower BitesMy Profile

Thanks so much. The abdominal pain I had prior to this is already feeling better so I’m ecstatic.

13. Roch says:

Healing from any kind of sickness or surgery isn’t a walk in the park. It’s good that you’re keeping a journal of all these so you can release your thoughts and keep positive. It’s also a good way to relax.

14. Amy says:

You have an amazing spirit and drive! So helpful to share what your healing journey is, and for others to be able to glean support from it!

Aw, you’re so kind! It’s very nice to be able to help people while I can’t do much. Makes me feel useful!

15. Franc Ramon says:

I hope you’re healing well now. It’s nice that you are now starting to bike a bit and I agree being stuck at home can really get you crazy.

Part of my rehab was to bike from day 1 for 2 hours, haha. I have a love/hate relationship with that bike now, but I’m hanging in there!