Guest Blog: Morocco – Your Next Valentine’s Destination

1. Omg, I’m blown away by the pic of the Medinas. I don’t know if I can convince my bf to go to Morocco with me, but I know I want to go!

2. May says:

I Love THIS! After reading this post I want to visit Morocco even more now.It has been on my bucket list for quite some time but haven’t ticked it off yet. It looks beautiful.

3. Lisa says:

Ahhh this looks so fun! I will definitely have to add this to places I need to travel! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Lisa recently posted…Pheel Your Best in Our Favorite Athleisure Wear!My Profile

4. Ruxandra says:

What a fun post! You are right, many romantic opportunities. I’ll have to add this to the bucket list.

5. Jessica Foster says:

Morocco looks absolutely gorgeous! I would be a bit nervous going solo to this country, but bringing my boo could be fun! It looks like such a colorful place.

6. princy says:

what an amazing read. i have been married 10 years and i some times really feel like having me time with my husband, sometimes i miss that. its been about kids always. i hope i dont sound selfish 🙁

Hi, you don’t sound selfish at all. Check out my article on self-care for some ideas on how to take care of yourself because if you aren’t you’re useless to your children or anyone else. I totally understand wanting some relationship time with your husband and that’s so important. I highly suggest trying to book something in once a week, even if it’s only for an hour. Maintaining a good marriage is so important for the happiness of you, your relationship and your children. I know it sounds like just another thing you have to add to the list, but I’m sure your priorities have your relationship pretty high up on the list so try and make some time for it 🙂

7. Looks lovely! 🙂 If only I had a boyfriend to go there with…

One of my goals is to travel alone at least once. I think it’s super important to do things to challenge yourself and take yourself out of your comfort zone. If you want to travel somewhere fun then go do it. Life is short and there’s so many places to see!

8. Morocco has been on my list of places to go for some time now. I’m in the process of planning a trip to South Africa, so, unfortunately, Morocco will have to wait a couple of years. BTW that sunrise photo is absolutely spectacular! Did you take that photo yourself?

South Africa sounds amazing! My facialist went on a safari adventure last summer with her day there and had a fantastic time. It was great hearing all her stories. I hope you have the best time!

This is actually a guest post from a travel blogger, but I agree that the sunset photo is just to die for. Thanks for reading!

9. Helene says:

I am dying to go! Definitely on my bucket list!

10. Thomas says:

Never really thought about going to Morocco…I might have to think about it.

11. Susan Minich says:

Looks gorgeous! I want to visit there now!!!

12. Kamal upreti says:

Thanks for sharing such and wonderful post..

After knowing about the Morracco …I am dying to go….seriously …its a great hub for all the tourists specially for lovers..

You can also like the below post…

13. Danie says:

Marrakesh sounds like a dream. I love your suggestions especially the rooftop date. So romantical.

14. Ariel says:

Oooo! I really like finding new places to add to my travel bucket list! Thanks! The Medinas looks especially romantic and fun!

15. Lola says:

Majestic! I’ve always wanted to go. Gorgeous photos!
    Lola recently posted…Sister Helen Prejean – Raising a Baby ActivistMy Profile

16. Harish says:

Haha.. it might be my next Valentine’s destination. As this one is gone without Valentine. 😂😂

17. Building a relationship definitely requires heartfelt effort….Thanks for the insight…looks really beautiful

I totally agree. You only get out of relationships what you put in and in order to keep a long-term relationship full of love you have to continually invest in it!

18. zah Ga says:

Hi Maria, thanks for the details….surprisingly enough i was at the Atlas Mountains few ago. wonderful experience