It’s that time of year again and here’s my list of must-have items for the women on your list between the prices of $100-$250. Whether it’s your mother, daughter, sister, wife or girlfriend she’ll be sure to feel like a princess with these goodies under the tree!
- Pearl and Rhinestone Bib Necklace– This pearl and rhinestone bib necklace will add a special spark to any dress. It’s adjustable so it can fit with a lot of different necklines and is great quality for the price. It’s expertly crafted and looks way more expensive than it is. Score!
- HP ENVY Photo 6255 All In One Photo Printer– I love this printer. When my old one when kaput this is the one I replaced it with and I’ve never looked back. It’s great for all your printing and scanning needs, but also allows you to print photos right from home. As a printed photo junkie who collects every pretty picture frame I find this is a real win! This is actually under $100, but get the girl some ink and paper too!
- GloPRO Rose Gold Microneedling Regeneration Tool & Eye MicroTip Set– This beauty is a limited edition rose gold microneedling tool with patented technology that stimulates the skin’s natural healing responses to induce micro-rejuvenation deep within for a visibly firmer, smoother, younger looking appearance. I haven’t used this specific one, but I’ve used others and I really enjoy them. I wish I had waited for this one though because….well just look at it!
- Bose SoundLink Portable Speaker– Give the gift of music anywhere with this amazing portable speaker that will easily fit in her purse. She’ll be the hit at every party because the music comes with her! The sound is great and packs a very full sound for such a small item.
- Vince Camuto’s Down and Feather Filled Parka with Faux Fur Trim– Help the women in your life stay warm in style with this adorable jacket. I love the faux fur trim on the collar because it adds an extra flair to a winter jacket you don’t usually get. The jacket is well-structured so she won’t feel like a giant blob in a white marshmallow parka all winter long!
- Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine– Do you have a crafter in your life? This is a must-have for anyone who loves to do it themselves and has been on my wishlist FOREVER. So if you have some extra cash laying around and want to treat me feel free 😉 This machine is able to cut and write up to two times faster than the previous models so even if they have an older version you may want to help them upgrade. They can make projects using over 100 different materials like cardstock, vinyl and iron-on, plus even thicker materials like leather! Check out my link for all that it can do!
- St. Tropez Pro-Light Portable Spray Tan Device with 2 Mists and 2 Mitts– Another item that’s been on my wish list forever. I got to try out my friend’s awhile ago and absolutely loved how easy it was and how even and natural the tan looked. With this machine your lady can have a salon quality spray tan right at her own hands. The convenience and color is unbeatable. Also, anything that Olivia Rink recommends is going on my wish list!
- Sorel Joan of Arctic Boot– These boots will keep her feet warm all winter long and after having mine for 3 years I can say that these are a great investment. They are comfortable and the extra faux fur at the top make them look fashionable which will pair well with the parka suggested above! I have gotten zero snow or water leaking through and the boots have a snug fit on top so less snow makes it through without them being overly tight and uncomfortable as some snow boots can be.
- Via Spiga Faux Fur-Trim Wrap Maxi Coat– I love this coat. I wear it to all my dresser winter occasions because not only is it fashionable, but it’s pretty darn warm too. I’m not saying it will keep you toasty in sub-zero temperatures, but it definitely will keep the cold at bay while you’re going to a date at the bar or attending a play and need to have a more put together ensemble than a parka can offer. Plus, black goes with everything!
- Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rose Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush– Give her the gift of dental hygiene in a stylish package so she’s excited to clean those pearly whites! I’m not huge on unromantic gifts, but if my boyfriend got me this for Christmas I would be ecstatic! Not only is it gorgeous, but it has 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology for superior plaque removal and whitening!
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker– Do you have a chef in your life or someone who really loves to cook? This is a phenomenal gift idea for them that will allow them to heat their meats and other items to the perfect temperature. What I love about this sous vide cooker is that it can be controlled from your phone via bluetooth. Isn’t this a great day and age to live in? Sous vide precision cookers are used by chefs around the world so why not give the gift of temperature controlled cooking to your favorite lady!?
Disclaimer: Buddha Belly may earn a small amount from items recommended in this post if you purchase. As always, thank you for the support!