Holiday Gift Guide: For Her ($25 and under)
It’s that time of year and here’s my helpful guide of top 10 stocking stuffers this year to please the wonderful woman you’re shopping for this year (or to put on your own list to Santa). Check out my gifts for her under $25 down below!
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein– Books make a great stocking stuff and this book is the gift that keeps on giving. If the woman you’re shopping for is a soul searcher who loves to discover new things about herself and broaden her horizons this is the book for her. It’s full of useful advice and thoughtful prompts that will help her discover herself more fully. Gabrielle is inspiring as you follow along on her journey and she enlightens you on your own.
- Vermeil- French Bourbon Vanille Mini Tin Candle– Vermeil is one of the most exquisite candles out there. They are made from pure coconut wax and offer unique scents you won’t find anywhere else.
- Sugarfina Carry-on Cocktail Kit– Travel in luxury by packing this delicious cocktail kit. Who wouldn’t want to enjoy a cocktail in the air made by Sugarfina. Every product I’ve tried from them is utterly delicious.
- Kiehl’s Dry Relief Duo– I love Kiehl’s so much and their dry skin products are literally one of the only things that get me through the Chicago winters without my face being tight and flaky all the time. Help your lady protect her skin by investing in one of the best brands out there to protect her through the winter. With these products you’ll get ultimate hydration for her skin and keep her lips kissable all day long. I know I’ll be getting this one for myself as a stocking stuffer!
- Skinny Dip Ditsy Glitter Manicure Set– I love, love, love having a manicure kit on me at all times for hang-nails and this set is gorgeous. It’s a work of art that she will want to carry around with her everywhere and it gets the job done!
- The Universe Has Your Back 52 Card Deck– I’m sure you can tell, but I can’t get enough of Gabrielle Bernstein and these cards are super gorgeous. You’re giving such an empowering treat to whomever you share these with. It comes with a 52 card deck of inspiring messages with beautiful illustrations to bring strength, support and healing to the reader. I pick a card randomly everyday when I wake up to set a positive vibe for my morning.
- Invisibobble Original Hair Tie– I am super protective of my strands so I use these hair ties to prevent tangling and snagging that can happen with regular hair ties. Hair dents from other hair ties are literally the bane of my existance after I’ve spent the time styling my hair and I’m sure most women can relate.
- Knit Beanie with Faux Fur Pompom– I love beanies with pompoms. They’re just too cute. Help the women in your life stay warm in style with this adorable beanie that comes in a multitude of colors!
- Sugarfina Champagne Bears– I told you I loved Sugarfina and they make the greatest stocking stuffers. Their champagne bears are sweet and really do taste like champagne. I call that a win-win!
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Hand Care Duo– Another great stocking stuffer to keep their hands touchable soft all year long. They can keep it for themselves or put it out in a bathroom to allow all their guests to enjoy. The hand wash gently cleanses and removes impurities and the hand lotion is amazingly rich with multiple butters like shea, mango and cocoa that will leave hands super soft.
Disclaimer: Buddha Belly may earn a small amount from items recommended in this post if you purchase. As always, thank you for the support!